Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Garage Room


OK, Paul says we worked on the "Garage Room". It is my new family room. I don't like it being called the garage room, but I suppose that is what it is. It is an addition that used to be our carport. I cornered Paul and begged him to help me put in the flooring in my new FAMILY ROOM :o). He was so sweet and helped me all day. Terry was the Foreman and told us what to do and we put in the entire wood laminate floor. It was quite fun actually. I love my new room. Thank you Paul... I could not have done it by myself.

2 comments:

  1. IT looks great Karrie! I bet it is such a relief to have it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is really coming together!! Woo Hoo!! The floor looks great, how's your back and legs feelin??? :) Can't wait to see it complete!

    ReplyDelete