Sunday, December 7, 2008

2 people


Two people doesn't seem like much, but they are more than my world, they are my entire existence. On December 5th, Andrew, their dad, may have thought that he "won". In actuality he received the biggest gift that I could ever give. It has shattered my heart into such minuscule pieces that i don't know that i will ever be able to retrieve the shards, let alone put them back together. i dont know how i ended up in this place. what i do know is that i love katie and adam so much that i will do anything asked of me from them for them. i LET them go to their father's to live. though, everything in my being says it is wrong. i know that they have to do this. i know that i did not do anything wrong, though it feels as if i did. i know that God and guardian angels will be surrounding katie and adam, ALWAYS! i have spent countless hours in prayer. i will continue to pray for them, about them and with them. i know that God has a plan that i do not know. i know that this is the season of giving, i pray that andrew realizes the gift he has just been given. i pray that andrew will cherish this gift.

2 comments:

  1. Kerrie, I know you have agonized over this situation. I know you are hurting and I know you are also completely shocked at what has just happened. If Andrew doesn't realize the gift you have given, and he may not -ever- I pray that Katie and Adam do. You are an incredible mom and they are both great kids because of YOU!!! You did everything right, you did everything you could. I know we have talked forever about it, but I also know it will take time -a long time- to begin to understand and to begin healing. Keep the faith and remember, I have 5 little kids that can give you (and Terry) your 'fix' anytime you want them!!! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karrie you are a wonderful giving person better than most, Andrew is luckier than he know and so are Adam and Katie. You have done everything in your power and people love you for that you are a dedicated loving mom and they have to know that. What a great person you are! Adam will be missed, as Katie has been. I loved seeing him at church he always seemed to have such a love for you! We love you too!

    ReplyDelete