Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Cheer


I was crying as I drove to the airport to take Adam to California. Every year Adam and I end up decorating our Christmas tree. This year we got only as far as putting up the tree and then we told Adam that he could have his wish and go live with his dad. Everything came to a screaching halt as he was so excited and started packing. As we walked out the door I told Terry that Adam and I always did the tree. Terry called Paul and Jenna who were watching the dogs for us. Jenna played secret santa and came in and decorated my entire tree. I walked in the house when we got back and purposely avoided even looking at the tree. I was buzzing around trying to stay busy and Terry said, come sit down. I sat and there it was in all it's glory. THank you Jenna, you made me feel so loved and cherished.

1 comment:

  1. The tree looks great I am so happy that you have such close friends that you can always call on them for help that is such a blessing! We love you Karrie!

    ReplyDelete