Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sAnta





So I don't know why but Terry has been calling me "Santa" lately. I get so excited buying stuff for all my loved ones at Christmas. But don't feel left out if I didn't buy anything for you.... it just means that my wants were too expensive for my budget. I think that is it... I keep telling Terry oooo ooo Oh that would be PERFECT for her or him or I wish I had a baby to buy that for :o) Well now I have a baby to buy for... JACK!!! Adam and Terry bought this Santa outfit for Jack. Here are pics of him wearing it and Matt & Jen opening it! At church on sunday I walked into primary and Jen Jarrett looks at me and says "Now there is Grandma!" I got to hold Jack for the entire hour during Relief Society. Jen sang an exisite solo and her sister Lynnette accompanied her on the piano. It was heart warming but not as touching as being the "Mesa Grandma" !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment