Monday, June 28, 2010

In case you were wondering......

It is STILL hot here!!! It is 9:30PM and it is 106F outside. Terry is outside changing the oil on the truck....crazy man. I do love him so. Here are some pictures of what I am doing while Adam is at sunsplash and I hide from the heat. This is the beginning.....





I have a ton of scrapbook flowers that I don't really use and I saw these cute hair clips that people were wearing to church and I thought ...I could do that. The hardest part was finding the clips. Don't tell my sisters, because that is what I am bringing up to my little neices this summer for gifts..shhhh!
This is my favorite.... even though it is not red.


Here are more....

This is Adam's favorite....


The finished pretties.... told you I had a ton of flowers. hee-hee!!! :o)

















No comments:

Post a Comment