Sunday, July 26, 2009

I went to Lisa Jackson's blog and she had the following picture taken from the thermometer on her car smart mirror...
This temp. should be in Saudi Arabia NOT Mesa!!!
I seriously do not know if I will survive the heat this summer. We went to a Keith Urban concert last night. It was at Jobing Arena. We walked over to Johnny Rockets before it started and there was a line out the door. I groaned. It wasnt the wait, but it was over 107 out there with the wind blowing. That sounds great but when the wind blows it is like turning on a gigantic hair dryer aimed right at your face on hot hot hot!!! So we waited. I am glad we did because Miranda Bodrero saw us and came and ate with us. But... she and T were making fun of us because when the manager came to the door and said "does anyone want to share a table and come in now?" I was all over it and practically knocked people over stumbling over myself to get into the a/c!!! I really don't think I will make it until November when it starts cooling off. UGUGHGHGH!

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that blog i feel the exact same way it is wayyyyy to hot outside and it makes me really grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaa haaa... You know I am LOVIN' this heat!!! Come play in the pool!! Come late at night if you want. It isn't really cold, it's pretty warm, but that's the way I like it!!! Can you believe we have officially been here a year??????? Scarey!! Where did time go??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Holly! I found you!!! here's my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete