Saturday, November 15, 2008

Phoenix Airport November 12th

Adam and I had to fly out to California. We did not know what gate we were supposed to fly out of. We went up the escalators that drop you off right in front of Paradise Bakery and I'm thinking anything sounds good from there right now. I am on a mission, forget the leader boards that show the departing flights and what gate we need to go to. Adam is following behind me. He is meandering as usual. My tunnel vision expands a bit and I realize that the people in the bakery are whispering and pointing ...I look around for Adam thinking... what now?!....and I hear Adam saying " Oh, excuse me" Then I hear a man saying to the person that Adam almost knocked over..."Thank you sir... thank you so much for running." At this point Senator John McCain ducks his head and says "You're Welcome" then the people at Paradise Bakery burst out in applause. Pretty cool, huh?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment